RIM BlackBerryTM Support for My Docs Online Users
- Go Wireless.
- Unlimited Access FREE.
- Freedom to get it done from anywhere.
With your BlackBerryTM and My Docs Online you can:
- SEND OUTBOUND FAX - Some files you may need to send to a fax machine. To Print/Fax, simply forward an email message, containing a file attachment, from the BlackBerryTM to: "Fax@MyAttachments.com". The word "fax" is entered in the Address field, not a fax number.You may add this address to your device address book for easy access. Enter the destination fax number in the Subject field of the email. The fax number should be the only item in the Subject field. The attachment will then print in its native format at the specified fax machine. Fax Support is currently available for the following file types: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat PDF, WordPerfect, Plain Text, TIFF (Groups 3 and 4), Postscript (Apple Laser Writer Plus), RTF, ASCII and HTML files.
[Note: The email address of your wireless device must be your "Registered email Address" with My Docs Online.]
- STORE IMPORTANT FILES - The My Docs Online site provides you with a secure, SSL-encrypted, web-based virtual drive for storing files. You can upload files, from your network or local hard drive, to your virtual drive, or email files you want stored on your virtual drive to: "YourLoginName@myattachments.com". Wireless email attachments forwarded for attachment conversion processing, or print to fax processing, will also be stored.
- CONTROL FILES REMOTELY - Using your BlackBerryTM wireless web browser, you can log into your account remotely at www.mydocsonline.com/bb to access and control all of the files in your account. Files within your account can be selected for Viewing, sending as File Attachments and for Printing to fax machines. Bookmark the above URL for easy access. You can also log into the site from any computer that has access to the Internet. All browser-based features use SSL encryption for added security.
- CONVERT and READ EMAIL ATTACHMENTS - Forward an email message, containing a file attachment, from the wireless handheld to: YourLoginName@MyAttachments.com and get a translated, readable copy returned. Add this address to your device address book for easy access. Wireless email attachment support is available for the following file types: MSWord, MS Excel, Word Perfect, Adobe Acrobat PDF, and RTF. This does not support scanned files or scanned to PDF files.
[Note: The email address of your wireless device must be your "Registered email Address" with My Docs Online, and the "Convert and Forward Attachments" feature must be Enabled.
Sign up for a Personal Edition account for as little as $9.95 a quarter and receive Unlimited Wireless Access FREE. No contracts to sign. Register Now. See more pricing options. See Fax pricing.